Home   Ask Question Discuss Purchase Submit Events Give Solutions Share News
Automobiles Beauty & Styles Business Computers & Internet Sports Travel Consumer Electronics Education Entertainment & Music Family Society & Culture Food & Drinks Health
Advertising & Marketing
Careers & Employment
Credit Cards
Personal Finance
Renting & Real Estate
Other - Business & Finance

Provident Fund Transfer

What are my options, if my previous employer in not keen on PF transfer and insisting on PF withdrawing (I prefer transfer). They are giving some PF account digitalization reasons.


I checked form 13 (used for PF transfer), it does not have any section where we need signature/seal from previous employer.


Is this something that I can do by myself. Say

1.        visit my current employer with filled in FORM 13

2.        Get their signature/seal

3.        Fill in all necessary details in the form

4.        Visit PF department and submit form 13.


Or this has to be initiated by previous employer?
Bookmark and Share
Related Posts
Add Comment
Hot Categories: Football (Soccer) Makeup Corporations Software Hardware Airlines India Music
Contact Us About Us Privacy Policy Copyright Sitemap