· Expertise in OpenText Architecture and experience in OpenText
· Application implementation.
· Good knowledge of OpenText LiveLink other OpenText products
Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and defining Security Models, Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications, extending and customizing the Oscript framework.
· Knowledge in at least 3 or more from the following domains: Document Management, Web Content Management, Business Process Management, Digital Asset Management, Imaging Solutions, Compliance, Records Management, Portal Integration, Integration with CRM/ERP Applications, Archiving
· Certification in any of the OpenText tools will be an added advantage.
· Experience in Designing, Architecting and Estimating OpenText projects. Experience in integrating OpenText with third party tools such as Reporting, Enterprise Search will be an added advantage
· Strong Working knowledge Oscript, Weblingo, Workflows, HTML, XML, XSLT