Question: How to check the the database associated with the site in Sharepoint 2010 using Powershell.
To determine which content database is associated with a site collection
1. Verify that you have Sharepoint Management Shell installed.
2. On the Start menu, click All Programs.
3. Click Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products.
4. Click SharePoint 2010 Management Shell.
5. At the Windows PowerShell command prompt (PS C:\>), type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Get-SPContentDatabase -Site <Site URL>
-Site specifies the site collection for which you want to know the associated content database.
The command returns the content database associated with the site